Two years after joining in SRM University in a Computer Science Bachelors Degree, was all it took before I realized I wanted to shift towards a more data-centric career. After seeing the skillset of Data Scientist like coding ,math and statistics,Machine learning,…. was the moment when I decided where my long-term passions resided.
As per my knowledge the skills required to be a Data Scientist are:
- At least one programming language — R/ Python
- Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Data Wrangling and Data Exploration
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Advanced Machine Learning (Deep Learning)
- Big Data Processing Frameworks
- Data Visualization
Before telling the resources where i have learnt each of the above-mentioned points, let me categorize the skills.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll be responsible for jobs that span three domains of skills.
- statistical/mathematical reasoning,
- business communication/leadership, and
The courses I have done and currently doing to achieve my Goal are :
All the above courses helps you to learn skills like python,sql,machine learning,big data and all the maths related to data science
I would also like to recommend some other valuable courses like:
“Data Science takes the guesswork/emotions out of answering business questions by applying logic and mathematics to find better solutions.”
Have a Happy Learning :)